Do you find it difficult to keep up-to-date on the frequent updates and changes in the Microsoft Azure cloud? If so, Build Azure Weekly is the solution you’ve been looking for! Build Azure Weekly is a weekly newsletter that includes all the latest Microsoft Azure Service Updates from the week in addition to links to many other blog articles, podcasts and videos from all over the Internet.
If you want to receive the newsletter in your email every week, then you’ll absolutely want to Subscribe!
The Weeks Top Links
Here are some of the most notable links from the week:
- Internet of Things (IoT) Messaging Architecture by Chris Pietschmann
- Azure IoT Toolkit for Visual Studio Code generally available for managing Azure IoT Hub and Devices with ease by formulahendry
- Static website hosting for Azure Storage now in public preview by Michael Hauss
- Expanding Azure Certified for IoT program for the intelligent edge by Koichi Hirao
- Microsoft from GeekWire Cloud Tech Summit: New Azure innovations will advance the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge by Mark Russinovich
- Azure IoT Edge generally available for enterprise-grade, scaled deployments by Sam George
- Announcing General Availability and Sovereign Cloud Support of Managed Service Identity for App Service and Azure Functions by Matthew Henderson
- Function Proxies now Available in Functions Version 2.x! by Alex Karcher
Azure Service Updates
Here’s a list of the Microsoft Azure Service Updates from over the past week:
- Announcing the preview for Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Azure Web Apps Analytics and Azure Network Security Group Analytics available
- Improvements to Azure names
- General availability: Zone-redundant Azure SQL databases and elastic pools
- Updates to Hadoop, Spark, and Data Lake Storage Gen2 on Azure HDInsight
- Improvements to Azure names for Enterprise Agreement customers
- Application Insights multistep web tests GUID migration
- US Government SQL Database storage add-ons GUID migration and name changes
- Machine Learning Server GUID migration and name changes
- SQL Database storage add-ons GUID migration and name changes
- Update reports for improved meter names
- General availability: Azure Database for MySQL 4-TB server storage
- General availability: Azure Database for PostgreSQL 4-TB server storage
- Static website hosting for Azure Storage now in public preview
- A new overview page for Azure Log Analytics
- Azure DNS SLA: Updated to 100%
If you haven’t checked out what Opsgility has to offer yet, please click the link below and go check out the awesome training offered!
Are you looking for a clear and outlined path to learn Microsoft Azure? No matter if you’re a Developer, IT Pro, or Architect, Opsgility has courses that will help you learn how to build and implement solutions within Microsoft Azure more affectively and efficiently. The on-demand and instructor-led courses from Opsgility offer maximum flexibility to learn how you learn best, and to help your team grow into the cloud experts you need them to be in an efficient manner.
Opsgility is the leading Microsoft cloud technology trainer for developers and IT professionals, built around an esteemed network of industry experts and technical authors that includes Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Insiders in more than 10 countries.
Get started today with Microsoft Dev Essentials and get 3 months Free of Opsgility on-demand streaming service! Read More