Do you find it difficult to keep up-to-date on the frequent updates and changes in the Microsoft Azure cloud? If so, Build Azure Weekly is the solution you’ve been looking for! Build Azure Weekly is a weekly newsletter that includes all the latest Microsoft Azure Service Updates from the week in addition to links to many other blog articles, podcasts and videos from all over the Internet.
Subscribe to Azure Weekly!
If you want to receive the newsletter in your email every week, then you’ll absolutely want to click here to Subscribe!
The Weeks Top Links
Here are some of the most notable links from the week:
- 4 month retirement notice: Access Control Service by Anna Barhudarian
- Understanding Containers – the layer between the operating system’s kernel and the application by Lee Stott
- Microsoft Acquires Machine Learning Platform Bonsai by Mehedi Hassan
- Microsoft deepens its commitment to Apache Hadoop and open source analytics by Arindam C
- Microsoft buys machine-learning startup Bonsai via ZDNet
- Traffic Analytics now generally available by Yajvendra Gupta
- Column-Level Security is now supported in Azure SQL Data Warehouse by Kavitha Jonnakuti
- Immutable storage for Azure Storage Blobs now in public preview by Mitra Sinha
- Introducing the redesigned Security Center Overview dashboard by Oren Parag
- We’re Baking Have I Been Pwned into Firefox and 1Password by Troy Hunt
Azure Service Updates
Here’s a list of the Microsoft Azure Service Updates from over the past week:
- New App Service apps deployed with TLS 1.2 by default from June 30
- Public preview: Immutable storage for Azure Storage blobs
- Modernizing the UI—VSTS Sprint 136 Update
- Column-level security is now supported in Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- General availability: Metrics in Azure Traffic Manager
If you haven’t checked out what Opsgility has to offer yet, please click the link below and go check out the awesome training offered!
Are you looking for a clear and outlined path to learn Microsoft Azure? No matter if you’re a Developer, IT Pro, or Architect, Opsgility has courses that will help you learn how to build and implement solutions within Microsoft Azure more affectively and efficiently. The on-demand and instructor-led courses from Opsgility offer maximum flexibility to learn how you learn best, and to help your team grow into the cloud experts you need them to be in an efficient manner.
Opsgility is the leading Microsoft cloud technology trainer for developers and IT professionals, built around an esteemed network of industry experts and technical authors that includes Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Insiders in more than 10 countries.
Get started today with Microsoft Dev Essentials and get 3 months Free of Opsgility on-demand streaming service! Read More