Multiple sponsorship and advertisement opportunities for Build Azure are available. This enables your brand and/or product to reach our large based of readers and subscribers of BuildAzure.com, the Build Azure Weekly newsletter, HowTo.BuildAzure.com, as well as across our social media channels.
The Build Azure network of websites receive 120,000+ page views every month, and continues to grow! This advertising opportunity enables you to reach a very large number of readers interested in Microsoft technologies (Azure, Office365, Microsoft 365, Visual Studio, IoT, and more)!
Here are the top advertising opportunities available:
- Banner ads placed on the BuildAzure.com website. There are multiple ad spaces available
- top, middle, or bottom of website sidebar
- embedded within articles
- at the bottom of articles
- and more!
- Build Azure Weekly advertisement within the weekly newsletter
BuildAzure.com ad sponsorships are available on a weekly, or monthly basis. Please contact us for more details about our rates.
Sponsored articles and content opportunities are available on BuildAzure.com and across the Build Azure network of websites.
Here are examples of sponsored content opportunities:
- Sponsored blog post written by you!
- Sponsored blog post written by Chris Pietschmann
Multiple offerings of sponsored content is available in content lengths ranging from 1,000 to 3,000 words or more. Please contact us for more details about our rates.
Audience and Reach
Build Azure has an ever growing reader and subscriber base that is highly interested in Microsoft technologies. These technologies include Microsoft Azure, Internet of Things, Microsoft 365, Office 365, and more!
Here are some stats for the audience and reach of Build Azure:
- BuildAzure.com – monthly page views: 120,000+
- Build Azure Weekly newsletter – 7,300+ email subscribers (grows by ~200+ each week)
- @BuildAzure Twitter Account – 5,500 followers / ~350K+ tweet impressions per month
The social media and online promotion of Build Azure runs across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others. Here are the activities that Build Azure LLC takes to promote all content published to the platform:
- Twitter – Links to new, features, and popular Articles and Guides are shared at a rate of approx. 1 tweet per hour
- Facebook – Links to new Articles and Guides are shared to the BuildAzure Facebook page
- LinkedIn – Links to new Articles and Guides are shared on the Build Azure page
This is just a summary of the audience, reach, and social sharing activities performed by Build Azure LLC to promote all content across Build Azure. These strategies may change or vary from that listed here without notice.
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
All sponsored content and advertisements are subject to approval and editorial review by Build Azure LLC before and after being published. This is to ensure all content (and links to content) is appropriate, and adheres to the standards expected by all readers and subscribers of Build Azure. Sponsored content shall not be illegal or promote any illegal or unethical activity. All sponsored content and links may be labeled as “Sponsored” or “Advertisement”.
Build Azure LLC will determine at its own discretion whether content is considered inappropriate or unethical. Content or links violating these terms will not be published. If content or links are found to violate these terms after being published, it will be removed without refund.
These terms and conditions may change without notice.