Do you find it difficult to keep up-to-date on the frequent updates and changes in the Microsoft Azure cloud? If so, Build Azure Weekly is the solution you’ve been looking for! Build Azure Weekly is a weekly newsletter that includes all the latest Microsoft Azure Service Updates from the week in addition to links to many other blog articles, podcasts and videos from all over the Internet.
If you want to receive the newsletter in your email every week, then you’ll absolutely want to Subscribe!
Here are some of the most notable links from the week:
- Running Azure Functions anywhere with the power of containers by Christos Matskas
- Last week in Azure: Migrating VMWare environments to Azure, and more by Rob Caron
- Announcing Azure Location Based Services public preview by Chris Pendleton
- Personal Assistants in the Cloud and Clippy’s Comeback! by Chris Pietschmann
- There Are 732 Hours In An Azure Month by Aidan Finn
- Azure Logic Apps Monthly Update – November 2017 by Sriram Hariharan
- How to access an SQL Database from an Azure Function and Node.js by Frank Boucher
- Azure Free Account via Azure Friday
- Moving Azure VM with managed disks to another subscription by Andrei Dzimchuk
- Drag and drop deployment to an Azure App Service, quick, for simple small changes by Benjamin Perkins
- Ad-hoc query support in Azure Data Lake Tools for Visual Studio by Yanan Cai
- New Partnership Brings SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud to Azure by Todd R. Weiss
- Azure Tips and Tricks Part 59 – FREE E-book titled The Developer’s Guide to Microsoft Azure by Michael Crump
- New Azure location-based service brings greater value to the enterprise via Microsoft IoT
- Developing and Operationalizing H2O.ai Models with Azure by Daisy Deng, Abhinav Mithal
- Introducing Azure Automation watcher tasks public preview by Eamon O’Reilly
Here’s a list of the Microsoft Azure Service Updates from over the past week:
- Manage payment methods in the Azure portal
- Azure DevTest Labs: Post customized announcements to your lab
- GUID migration: Security and Audit solution for Azure Government
- Public preview: Azure Automation watcher tasks
- Clearer choice of CLI: Azure CLI 2.0 for Resource Manager
- Azure Notification Hubs .NET SDK now compatible with .NET Standard 2.0
- Azure DevTest Labs: Enable custom images with licensing terms
- PHP stacks updated to the latest versions
Are you looking for a clear and outlined path to learn Microsoft Azure? No matter if you’re a Developer, IT Pro, or Architect, Opsgility has courses that will help you learn how to build and implement solutions within Microsoft Azure more affectively and efficiently. The on-demand and instructor-led courses from Opsgility offer maximum flexibility to learn how you learn best, and to help your team grow into the cloud experts you need them to be in an efficient manner.
Opsgility is the leading Microsoft cloud technology trainer for developers and IT professionals, built around an esteemed network of industry experts and technical authors that includes Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Insiders in more than 10 countries.
Get started today with Microsoft Dev Essentials and get 3 months Free of Opsgility on-demand streaming service! Read More