The Azure Weekly series from BuildAzure.com brings a consolidated source for the weeks Azure news, blogs, and service updates. There is an incredible amount of things changing in the Microsoft Azure platform and ecosystem on a regular basis. The goal of this weekly list is to help keep up on all that keeps changing.
This is the list of Service Updates announced by Microsoft.
- Scheduler available in Canada regions
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse: May 2016 update
- DocumentDB: General availability in the North Central region
- General Availability: Azure Site Recovery in new Azure experience
- Automation Runback Gallery update
- Automation: New graphical runback type based on native PowerShell
- Deploy geo-fenced notifications by using Azure Notification Hubs
- Namespace-level tier selection enabled for Notification Hubs
- Azure Redis Cache: Preview of Import/export and scale to Premium tier