Build Azure is a showcase of unique and aggregated content that focuses on EVERYTHING Microsoft Azure; from Developer to IT Pro and everything in between. The site contains how-to articles, certification news, open source showcases, and much more!
Also, subscribe to the Build Azure Weekly newsletter to get the latest in Microsoft Azure and Cloud news in your email inbox every week!
Follow us on Twitter @BuildAzure too!
About Chris Pietschmann
This site is maintained by Chris Pietschmann. He created the site to have a place to focus on just Azure related content, rather than the multi-disciplinary, technology randomness that has been his personal blog since 2004. While Chris posts things just related to Azure here, he still posts other technology randomness over there. You can also follow Chris on Twitter @crpietschmann. Chris is a 6-time Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect, and Microsoft Certified Trainer. His day job is working as a Principal Cloud Solutions Architect at Opsgility where he works daily to enable Enterprises of all sized in the Microsoft Cloud! He is also a Founder of the Milwaukee Azure meetup group.
Here’s where else you can find / contact Chris:
- Chris’ LinkedIn Profile
- Chris’ Microsoft MVP Profile
- Twitter @crpietschmann
- Chris Pietschmann’s Personal Blog
- Chris’ Stack Overflow Profile
Monthly Sponsorship Opportunity!
Are you interested in supporting Build Azure, and reaching its thousands of subscribers? Build Azure is looking for Monthly Sponsors!
The Build Azure Monthly Sponsorship opportunity includes:
- Top placement with an Advertisement Image or Company Logo that links to a URL of your choice located at the top of the website sidebar.
- Mention as the Monthly Sponsor in every “Build Azure Weekly” blog post and email newsletter providing additional exposure to email and RSS subscribers in addition to further exposure on the site.
- A optional “Monthly Sponsor Announcement” blog post that will go live near the beginning of the month to announce your sponsorship, along with description of what product / services you offer. You can write this post if you choose to take advantage of this opportunity.
If you’re interested in advertising on BuildAzure.com and being a Build Azure Monthly Sponsor, please contact me for additional information.