Build Azure is a showcase of unique and aggregated content that focuses on EVERYTHING Microsoft Azure; from Developer to IT Pro. The site contains videos, tutorials, open source showcases, and much more!
Follow us on Twitter @BuildAzure too!
This site is a sister site to BuildHoloLens.com. Build HoloLens focuses on everything Microsoft HoloLens, Augmented Reality, and Virtual Reality.
About Chris Pietschmann
This site is maintained by Chris Pietschmann. He created the site to have a place to focus on just Azure related content, rather than the multi-disciplinary, technology randomness that has been his personal blog since 2004. While Chris posts things just related to Azure here, he still posts other technology randomness over there. You can also follow Chris on Twitter @crpietschmann. Chris is a 6-time Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect, and Microsoft Certified Trainer. His day job is working as a Principal Cloud Solutions Architect at Opsgility where he works daily to enable Enterprises of all sized in the Microsoft Cloud! He is also a Founder of the Milwaukee Azure meetup group.
Here’s where else you can find / contact Chris:
- Chris’ LinkedIn Profile
- Chris’ Microsoft MVP Profile
- Twitter @crpietschmann
- Chris Pietschmann’s Personal Blog
- Chris’ Stack Overflow Profile
Monthly Sponsorship Opportunity!
Are you interested in supporting Build Azure, and reaching its thousands of subscribers? Build Azure is looking for Monthly Sponsors!
The Build Azure Monthly Sponsorship opportunity includes:
- Exclusive advertising during the month sponsored. You are the only advertiser on the site.
- Top placement with an Advertisement Image or Company Logo that links to a URL of your choice located at the top of the website sidebar on every page.
- Mention as the Monthly Sponsor in every “Build Azure Weekly” blog post and email newsletter providing additional exposure to email and RSS subscribers in addition to further exposure on the site.
- A optional “Monthly Sponsor Announcement” post that will go live towards the beginning of the month to announce your sponsorship, along with description of what product / services you offer. You can write this post if you choose to take advantage of this opportunity.
If you’re interested in advertising on BuildAzure.com and being a Build Azure Monthly Sponsor, please contact me for additional information.