Do you find it difficult to keep up-to-date on the frequent updates and changes in the Microsoft Azure cloud? If so, Build Azure Weekly is the solution you’ve been looking for! Build Azure Weekly is a weekly newsletter that includes all the latest Microsoft Azure Service Updates from the week in addition to links to many other blog articles, podcasts and videos from all over the Internet.
If you want to receive the newsletter in your email every week, then you’ll absolutely want to Subscribe!
The Weeks Top Links
- Serverless at Scale: Serving StackOverflow-like Traffic via Mikhail Shilkov
- AI & IoT Insider Labs: Helping transform smallholder farming via Microsoft Azure
- Introducing IoT Hub device streams in public preview via Reza Sherafat
- Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 is now available via Visual Studio Blog
Azure Service Updates
Here’s a list of the Microsoft Azure Service Updates from over the past week:
- Azure API Management update January 25
- Public preview: Azure Monitor for containers support for AKS-engine
- Azure Monitor for containers: January updates
- General availability: Azure Guest OS Family 6 (Windows Server 2019)
- Public preview: Azure API Management support for OpenAPI Specification v3
- HDInsight Tooling has new capabilities
- Service Bus and Event Hubs Availability Zones now generally available (GA)
- Support for Amazon RDS for SQL Server to Azure SQL Database online migrations
- Support for Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL to Azure Database for PostgreSQL online migrations
- Support for Amazon RDS for MySQL to Azure Database for MySQL online migrations
- M-series virtual machines (VMs) are now available in Australia Central region.
- Azure FXT Edge Filer (Avere Update)
- Preview refresh: Azure Backup supports PowerShell and ACLs for Azure Files
- Public preview: Read replicas in Azure Database for PostgreSQL
If you haven’t checked out what Opsgility has to offer yet, please click the link below and go check out the awesome training offered!
Are you looking for a clear and outlined path to learn Microsoft Azure? No matter if you’re a Developer, IT Pro, or Architect, Opsgility has courses that will help you learn how to build and implement solutions within Microsoft Azure more affectively and efficiently. The on-demand and instructor-led courses from Opsgility offer maximum flexibility to learn how you learn best, and to help your team grow into the cloud experts you need them to be in an efficient manner.
Opsgility is the leading Microsoft cloud technology trainer for developers and IT professionals, built around an esteemed network of industry experts and technical authors that includes Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Insiders in more than 10 countries.
Get started today with Microsoft Dev Essentials and get 3 months Free of Opsgility on-demand streaming service! Read More