Do you find it difficult to keep up-to-date on the frequent updates and changes in the Microsoft Azure cloud? If so, Build Azure Weekly is the solution you’ve been looking for! Build Azure Weekly is a weekly newsletter that includes all the latest Microsoft Azure Service Updates from the week in addition to links to many other blog articles, podcasts and videos from all over the Internet.
If you want to receive the newsletter in your email every week, then you’ll absolutely want to Subscribe!
The Weeks Top Links
Here are some of the most notable links from the week:
- Protect data in use with the public preview of Azure confidential computing by Christine Avanessians
- Microsoft joins Open Invention Network to help protect Linux and open source by Erich Andersen
- Breaking Azure Functions with Too Many Connections by Troy Hunt
- Azure Functions V2 Is Released, How Performant Is It? by Mikhail Shilkov
- Generation 2 Virtual Machines Make Their First Public Appearance in Microsoft Azure by Aidan Finn
- Azure Tips and Tricks Part 164 – Defining Parameters to be used with ARM Templates by Michael Crump
- Getting Started with the Kusto Query Language (KQL) by Ben Martens
- One month retirement notice: Access Control Service by Jay Lu
Azure Service Updates
Here’s a list of the Microsoft Azure Service Updates from over the past week:
- Integrate Office 365 data at scale into Azure by using Data Factory
- Azure Container Instances now available in Central India and South Central US
- Send your Azure Active Directory data to Azure Log Analytics
- Azure API Management update October 11
- Azure IoT Edge 1.0.3 release
If you haven’t checked out what Opsgility has to offer yet, please click the link below and go check out the awesome training offered!
Are you looking for a clear and outlined path to learn Microsoft Azure? No matter if you’re a Developer, IT Pro, or Architect, Opsgility has courses that will help you learn how to build and implement solutions within Microsoft Azure more affectively and efficiently. The on-demand and instructor-led courses from Opsgility offer maximum flexibility to learn how you learn best, and to help your team grow into the cloud experts you need them to be in an efficient manner.
Opsgility is the leading Microsoft cloud technology trainer for developers and IT professionals, built around an esteemed network of industry experts and technical authors that includes Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Insiders in more than 10 countries.
Get started today with Microsoft Dev Essentials and get 3 months Free of Opsgility on-demand streaming service! Read More