Do you find it difficult to keep up-to-date on the frequent updates and changes in the Microsoft Azure cloud? If so, Build Azure Weekly is the solution you’ve been looking for! Build Azure Weekly is a weekly newsletter that includes all the latest Microsoft Azure Service Updates from the week in addition to links to many other blog articles, podcasts and videos from all over the Internet.
If you want to receive the newsletter in your email every week, then you’ll absolutely want to Subscribe!
The Weeks Top Links
Here are some of the most notable links from the week:
- Video Indexer – General availability and beyond by Ella Ben-Tov
- Microsoft is bringing Cosmos DB to Azure Stack and Azure Sphere via ZDNet
- New Price Drops for App Service on Linux by Jennifer Lee
- Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool GA Release by Jeremy Geib
- Visual Studio Team Services has been rebranded to Azure DevOps via Dynamics Lifecycle Services Communication
- Upcoming Public Preview Availability of PostgreSQL Online Migration in Azure Database Migration Service by Jim Toland
- How Security Center and Log Analytics can be used for Threat Hunting by Ajeet Prakash
- Five habits of highly effective Azure users by Omar Khan
- Azure preparedness for Hurricane Florence by Jeremy Hollett
- A decision tree for Azure Networking by David Sanchez
- AzureCAT Whitepaper: SQL Server database files and backups on Azure Storage for SAP workloads by Ed Price
- GPUs vs CPUs for Deployment of Deep Learning Models by Fidan Boylu Uz
- Application Insights improvements for Java and Node.js by Nik Molnar
- The new business imperative: A unified cloud security strategy by Microsoft Cloud Perspectives Blog Team
- Microsoft Announces New Headquarters in Canada by Mehedi Hassan
- Announcing the New Auto Healing Experience in App Service Diagnostics by Jennifer Lee
- Announcing Azure Pipelines with unlimited CI/CD minutes for open source by Jeremy Epling
- Introducing Azure DevOps by Jamie Cool
Azure Service Updates
Here’s a list of the Microsoft Azure Service Updates from over the past week:
- Introducing Azure DevOps
- General availability: Event Hubs for Go
- Power BI Embedded integration with Azure Diagnostics
- Power BI Embedded: New QPU metric
- Power BI Embedded feature: Customize end user’s error experience for embedded reports
- Power BI Embedded feature: Hide the Power BI logo during visualization load
- New connectors in Azure Data Factory: Oracle Service Cloud and Google AdWords
- Azure API Management update September 14
- General availability: Virtual machine serial console
If you haven’t checked out what Opsgility has to offer yet, please click the link below and go check out the awesome training offered!
Are you looking for a clear and outlined path to learn Microsoft Azure? No matter if you’re a Developer, IT Pro, or Architect, Opsgility has courses that will help you learn how to build and implement solutions within Microsoft Azure more affectively and efficiently. The on-demand and instructor-led courses from Opsgility offer maximum flexibility to learn how you learn best, and to help your team grow into the cloud experts you need them to be in an efficient manner.
Opsgility is the leading Microsoft cloud technology trainer for developers and IT professionals, built around an esteemed network of industry experts and technical authors that includes Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Insiders in more than 10 countries.
Get started today with Microsoft Dev Essentials and get 3 months Free of Opsgility on-demand streaming service! Read More