The Azure IoT Developer Kit (AZ3166) is a really amazing little IoT (Internet of Things) prototyping board with lots of sensors, buttons, OLED display, Wifi, and other things all built in! This is the official Azure IoT Dev Kit from Microsoft, and is manufactured in partnership with MXChip. There are a few 3rd parties that have been selling these boards since the pre-orders started, however, you can now purchase the Azure IoT Developer Kit (AZ3166) on Amazon, and get FREE Shipping
At the time of writing this, the AZ3166 Azure IoT Dev Kit board is being sold on Amazon for $39.00 USD with FREE Shipping by Plugable Technologies. I don’t know if any other resellers are planning on offering this for sale on Amazon, or how much supply Plugable has, so you might want to act fast. Otherwise, if you order from the other 3rd party resellers, you will be paying somewhere in between $5 and $10 USD for shipping to the USA.
Here’s some localized purchase links:
- Buy AZ3166 Azure IoT Dev Kit from Amazon (United States)
- Buy AZ3166 Azure IoT Dev Kit from Amazon (UK)
If you haven’t seen much information about this amazing board yet, please click on the following links to read up on lots of information that I’ve been posting on Build Azure.
- Azure IoT Developer Kit: Sensor Overview
- Azure IoT DevKit Preview built with Arduino and VSCode
- Azure IoT Developer Kits (AZ3166) Have Arrived
- Azure IoT Developer Kit (AZ3166) Manufacturing Delayed, Shipping pushed to Sept 21
- Azure IoT Developer Kit Ready for Pre-Order
- Azure IoT Developer Kit Preview Started Shipping
If you’re interested in reading lots of other IoT (Internet of Things) information and announcement, you can view the full archive of Internet of Things articles here on BuildAzure.com as well.
Also, please Subscribe to Build Azure to get the weekly newsletter in your email inbox every Monday. Subscribing will help you stay up-to-date on all the latest news, releases, and announcements surrounding Microsoft Azure and the Microsoft Cloud offerings.